The International Journal of Educational Technology and Learning (IJETL) is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by Scientific Publishing Institute. The journal publishes original research papers, review articles, case studies, short communications and letters based on the most up-to-date research in fields of education, learning and educational technology. All articles are subject to rigorous peer review to ensure that they make an important and novel contribution, and a high standard is set for both content and presentation. IJETL covers the following areas: E-learning, Instructional Technology, Learning, Blended Learning, and Online Learning. The IJETL is a quarterly peer-review journal, publishes research into educational technology and learning.
This journal is keen to publish papers from the sub-fields of
- Educational Technology
- Instructional Design
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Planning
- Learning Studies
- Instructional Technology
- Online Learning
- Blended Learning
The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : email@example.com
The journal is included in:
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Google Scholar
- Academic Resource Index
- Econ Biz
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The publication charge of this journal: 100 USD (online publication only) or 150 USD (online publication + 1 hard copy).
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
NOTE:The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”.
Open Access Policy:
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Provides DOIs at the article level
Each paper published in International Journal of Educational Technology and Learning is assigned a DOI® number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.