Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The publication charge is 100 USD (online publication only) or 150 USD (online publication + 1 hard copy)
5. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The International Journal of Educational Technology and Learning (IJETL) is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by Scientific Publishing Institute.
Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research (JABFR) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal, published by Scientific Publishing Institute.
International Journal of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences (IJETSS) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by Scientific Publishing Institute.