About the Journal
Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research (JABFR) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal, published by Scientific Publishing Institute. The journal seeks to publish original research articles that are empirical, hypothetical and theoretical in its nature and that provide exploratory insights in the following fields:
- Accounting and accountability issues in the public sector, NGOs, multinational corporations
- Accounting and finance in mid-size companies
- Accounting in economic development and poverty reduction
- Accounting practices in businesses
- Accounting standards
- Accounting system for online sales
- Accounting trends in a growing economy
- Accounting, regulation, and privatization
- Assessing marketing performance
- Business accounting and finance
- Business economics
- Business ethics
- Business history
- Business laws
- Capital market
- Consumer behaviour, governance, strategy and sustainability
- Cross-cultural accounting management issues
- Cryptocurrencies and digital currency
- Economics of organizations and industries
- Effect of digital currency on finance and accounting
- Effect of quality HRM in auditing organizations
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Financial accounting
- Financial literacy and financial behaviour
- Financial risk
- Forensic accounting
- Global value chain analysis
- Globalization and business
- Green accounting policy
- Human resource management
- Influence of economic environment on accounting theories
- Intellectual capital
- International and comparative political economy and sociology
- International business strategy
- International economics, management, relations and business strategy
- International financial agencies and accounting practices
- Marketing management and strategy
- Merchandise planning and control
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Operations and supply chain management
- Returns in finance and accounting
- Role of auditors in economic growth during recession
- Small and medium enterprises
- Supply chain management
- Systematic literature review and meta-analysis following PRISMA protocol
- Tax legislation in developing countries
- Taxation as a technique of economic development
- Taxation on organizational revenue
- Training for accounting at corporate level
The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The journal is included in:
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Google Scholar
- RePEc (Simple impact factor: 0.43, Citation Analysis)
- Academic Resource Index
- Econ Biz
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- There is no submission or publication fee for the journal. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
NOTE:The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”.
Open Access Policy:
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Provides DOIs at the article level
Each paper published in Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research is assigned a DOI® number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.